JAMASLIN JAMES PURBA, S.H., M.H.
Jamaslin James Purba is well known for his strong litigation practices and has handled many litigation matters of substantial and large scaled value, as evident in his track records.
- Faculty of law, University of Gadjah Mada, Yogyakarta (S.H., 1992), graduating with a degree of Cum Laude.
- Post Graduate, Law Faculty of Gadjah Mada University (2013).
- Indonesian Bar Association (Perhimpunan Advokat Indonesia/PERADI)
- Indonesian Receiver and Administrator (Asosiasi Kurator dan Pengurus Indonesia/AKPI)
- Admitted to Bar, Indonesia (Asosiasi Advokat Indonesia/AAI)
- Receivers in Bankruptcy
- Lawyer at Widjojo & Partners, Jakarta (1993), a Firm with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights.
- Lawyer at Amroos & Partners, Jakarta (1994-1996) a firm with specialization in Intellectual Property Rights and General Legal Practices.
- Senior lawyer at Makarim & Taira S, Jakarta (1996-1999) a firm with specialization in Corporate Matters, Finance & Banking and General Legal Practices.
- Senior Lawyer at Hotman Paris & Partners, Jakarta (1999-2002) a firm with specialization in Commercial Litigation & Bankruptcy and General Legal Practices.
- Managing Partner of Law Firm James Purba & Partners (2002-present)
Area of Practices
- Commercial and criminal litigation, Bankruptcy Law, Arbitration, Intellectual Property Rights disputes, Labor Law, General Corporate Law, Administrative Law, Family Law, Criminal Law and Insurance.
- Since 1993: Indonesian Lawyer Association (Asosasi Advokat Indonesia)
- 2010 - 2013 : Chairman of DPC AAI JAKARTA PUSAT
- 2013 – 2016: Advisor of DPC AAI JAKARTA PUSAT
- 2014 – 2018 Chairman of DPC PERADI Jakarta Pusat
- Since 2010: Dewan Pimpinan Nasional (DPN) PERADI
- Since 2013: President of AKPI (Indonesian Bankruptcy Trustees and Administrators Association - Asosiasi Kurator dan Pengurus Indonesia - AKPI)
- Since 2015 : Vice President of DPN PERADI
- Since 2018 : Secretary General KAHGAMA : Keluarga Alumni FH UGM